English Language School of Cape Town is a privately owned English language school which is situated in the city centre in the prestigious Leadership House, overlooking Greenmarket Square the oldest market in Cape Town, South Africa.
The Mother City, as it is affectionately known, is the second largest city in South Africa as well as Africa’s most popular tourist destination. It is one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world and is home to Table Mountain. Cape Town welcomes growing numbers of travellers each year who want to pursue their English studies in our beautiful city.
Our school is situated in a secured, access-controlled building with air-conditioned classrooms, a kitchen, cafeteria, student lounge, outside balcony area, staff room, reception area and student PC room with wireless access.
To the left of the school, less than 1 minute walk, students will find vibrant cafés that will have them spending hours chatting to friends over a latte or digging into a tasty meal.
To the right of the school, less than 5 minutes walk is Long Street with its collection of shops, eateries, clubs, pubs and hangouts.
Banks and public transportation are also less than a 5 minute walk away from ELS of Cape Town which is one of the best schools of English in Cape Town, South Africa.
We are dedicated to providing students with an enjoyable and stress free environment, while studying English.
Reasons To Choose English Language School of Cape Town
We have an amazing promotion at the moment!!! 20 % discount on ALL our courses!! This offer is only valid if you make payment by the end of April 2016.This is a very good oppertunity to improve or learn the English Language.Come to Cape Town and see why all our students have the most memorable time at ELS.Check out our facebook page to see what is happening and the testimonials of previous students.
Please do not miss out!!! If you need a quote or want some more information,
Send us an email:email@example.com we will get back to you in minutes!!
Here are some facts to help you decide whether we are right for you:
- Accredited with SERVICE SETA as a training provider
- Certified by ETS as a test administration site for TOEFL
- Approved by Education South Africa & SAYTC
- No enrolment fee or accommodation placement fees
- Lessons are 55 minutes each
- Maximum of 10 students per class
- Free city orientation tour on first day
- Weekly student activities & social club
- 24 hour emergency contact number
- Friendly staff, welcoming atmosphere & highly qualified academic team
- Student satisfaction with students recommending us to their friends
- Centrally located in the city centre, close to all amenities
- Excellent student services facilities, assisting with visa extension, car rental, social programs, etc
- Assistance with further study programs at Universities or tertiary institutions
What better way to improve your English than right here in beautiful Cape Town?