English Language School of Cape Town (ELS Cape Town) is located in the
heart of the city centre of Cape Town, South Africa. The Mother City is
the oldest and second largest city in South Africa as well as Africa’s
most popular tourist destination.
It is also one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities
in the world. These attributes make ELS Cape Town one of the best
schools of English in Cape Town and in South Africa. Being home to Table Mountain, which is one of the World’s New 7
Wonders, and possessing such a rich cultural history, ensure that the
World Design Capital for 2014 welcomes growing numbers of travellers who
want to pursue their English studies in Cape Town.
To the left of the ELS Cape Town, less than 1 minute walk,
students will find vibrant cafés that will have them spending hours
chatting to friends over a latte or digging into a tasty meal.
To the right of the school, less than 5 minutes walk is Long
Street with its collection of shops, eateries, clubs, pubs and hangouts.
Banks and public transportation are also less than a 5 minute
walk away from one of the best schools of English in Cape Town, South
Why choose English Language School
Following the extremely successful 2010 Soccer World Cup,
ELS Cape Town offers excellent English courses focusing on
all aspects of the language.
Studying English grammar as well as improving your Reading,
Listening, Writing and Speaking skills can be exciting as
you apply it in real life situations while getting to know
Here are more reasons to join us at ELS Cape Town:
• Approved by Education South Africa
• English Language School of Cape Town is the sole
authorised TOEIC testing centre (Test of English for
International Communication) in Cape Town
• Centrally located in the city centre
• Student satisfaction with students recommending us
to their friends
• Weekly student activities & social club
• 24 hour emergency contact number
• Excellent student services facilities, assisting
with visa extension, car rental, social programs, etc
• Assistance with further study programs at
Universities or tertiary institutions
• Partnerships with tour operators, Universities and
• Excellent homestay family accommodation
• Friendly staff, welcoming atmosphere and highly
qualified academic team
• No extra costs like enrolment or accommodation
• Free city walking tour on first day
• Free airport pick up and drop off with homestay
bookings (excludes budget homestay option)
• Our afternoon English classes (skills lesson) are
60 minutes each
• Our morning English lessons are 55 minutes each
• Maximum of 10 students per class
• Self study resources material
• First day placement test and regular progress tests
• Computer room and wireless access
• Student lounge and outside balcony area
What better way to improve your English than right here in beautiful
If you take your English studies seriously, join ELS Cape Town and enrol
in one of our popular English courses!
English Language School in Cape Town (ELS Cape Town) is the sole
authorised TOEIC testing centre in Cape Town.With ELS you can study
English to pass your exams.
TOEIC is fast becoming the biggest English language proficiency test
wherever it has been marketed in the world.
Since 1979 companies around the world have used the TOEIC test to hire,
place and promote employees. The Listening and Reading test offers a
common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of
current and potential employees. When the TOEIC Listening and Reading
test is taken together with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests, TOEIC®
test scores provide an accurate measure of proficiency in all four
English language skills.
The U.K. Border Agency (UKBA) has included TOEIC Test Scores for visa
applications into the UK
Education South Africa (EduSA) is the national association of quality
ESL schools in South Africa. EduSA is committed to developing and
guiding the growth of the English language travel industry in South
Africa and ensuring that its members meet or exceed guaranteed minimum
standards of professionalism and quality. EduSA is a member of SAYTC
(South Africa Youth Travel Confederation).
"Cape Town Tourism prides itself in a culture of service excellence and
we are committed to responsible and fair tourism and business